December 6, 2022
Candidate filing for City Council seats begin at 8 a.m. Tuesday Dec. 6 and closes at 5 p.m. Dec. 27 for an election to be held April 4, 2023.
The three-year terms are City Council seats in the fifth ward, currently held by Colin Welch; and sixth ward, currently held by Jeffrey Veach.
As required by the City Charter, anyone interested in seeking a City Council seat must be:
• At least twenty-five (25) years of age,
• A citizen of the United States,
• A registered voter of the city,
• An inhabitant of the city for a least one (1) year and
• A resident of the ward in which they are seeking to represent for at least six (6) months.
Interested candidates must sign a declaration of nomination in the city clerk’s office at City Hall, 320 Broadway.
CITY OF HANNIBAL PUBLIC NOTICE August 6, 2024, Primary Election Candidate Filing Dates In accordance with the State Law and the City of Hannibal Charter, notice is hereby…
The city snow plows will be running in a constant rotation during snow storms. If you live on a snow emergency route, please remember to park your vehicle off street or in…